As a business continuity or disaster recovery professional you’ve probably put in a lot of effort setting up your emergency mass notification system. You’ve likely already:
- Determined the different user types your system will support as well what security/permissions each user type will have.
- Confirmed how to get your user/stakeholder information into the system...either via upload, integration with another software platform, or via self-registration of your users.
- Set-up user groups, uploaded important crisis communication related documents.
- Linked your ENS with the appropriate social media accounts
- Integrated your ENS with various external notification devices such as digital displays, sirens, and desktop disruption.
- Developed notification templates.
- Tested the system, and more.
But did you promote the new “service” your organization is providing to the stakeholders in your database? Did you build enthusiasm and buy-in from your stakeholders?Read More