A Powerful, Secure, and Flexible Enterprise-Grade Mass Notification System
When there’s an emergency, or crisis, your organization needs more than simple mass messaging. You need confidence your system will securely send the right message to the correct recipients, on their preferred devices, quickly and easily. And, you need that high-level of confidence regardless of whether you are sending a message to one person or to thousands.
Messenger, an Advantage module, provides Business Continuity Professionals with the easy-to-use tools they need to quickly execute their continuity and disaster recovery plans.
With Messenger you can
- Create and send a notification from anywhere, at any time, by web browser or phone.
- Send text (email or SMS), digital-voice, or text-to-speech messages to any communication device including phone (mobile, landline, or satellite), pager, TTY, fax, or email — as well as Social Media, desktop alerts, digital signage, wall beacons and more.
- Send polling notifications to survey recipients and collect data
- Initiate a conference bridge or transfer a call
- Request PIN authentication for secure message delivery
- Request recipient notification acknowledgement
- Send sequential “first-to-respond” messages
- Send a message to recipients from a specific geographic area selected in the Mapper module.
- See real time reports showing successful connections, answers to polling questions, acknowledgement request, and more.
Every message is important, even when it’s not an emergency.
While Messenger has been built to withstand emergency-level demands, it is still a perfect solution for incident notification.
- Develop templates before you need them for routine incident notification and be sure they’re consistent with organizational message guidelines.
- Send incident notifications to the right recipients with pre-defined groups, individual selection, by geographical location, or send-to-all.
- Use or override recipient device preferences depending on organizational guidelines.
- Fast message delivery with no added strain on IT with a hosted Software-as-a-Service model – no installation of hardware or software required.
Event reporting made easy.
Detailed delivery reports are always available in real-time. View detailed or summary reports and export them as .pdf (for a quick status reporting) or .csv (to incorporate them into your organization’s business continuity or disaster recovery reports). Get high-level or granular information on:
- Stakeholder Activity
- Stakeholder Status
- User Acknowledgement
- Conference bridge usage
- Device type usage, and more
Next... Roll Call