Advantage, from ERMS, is a robust and comprehensive emergency notification software suite made up of 7 tightly integrated modules.
Advantage goes beyond simple mass notification. It is an enterprise-class emergency and incident notification system. It provides the features, flexibility, and functionality Business Continuity professionals need to quickly and reliably prepare, execute, and report on the notification portion of their continuity plans.
Advantage helps you prepare, communicate, poll, track, collaborate, and report.
It’s your emergency notification system!
Our modules aren’t add-ons, or extras, they’re all part of a cohesive unified solution. However, any module can be disabled should your organization not wish to use it.
At the heart of Advantage are powerful and flexible Administrator options that allow you to customize how the system is used and by who. After all, it’s your emergency notification system; you should control how it’s used.
A comprehensive solution backed by comprehensive support:
- Easy-to-use —a familiar feeling user interface with a wizard based logical message creation paths.
- Flexible – advanced administrator options so organizations can use the system the way that suits their needs best.
- Advantageous – a turn-key system that doesn’t put a strain on your IT department or infrastructure by requiring the installation of hardware, software, phone lines, or quickly out-of-date mobile device apps.
- Intelligent – able to navigate the most complex PBX, detect Voice Mail to ensure messages left are complete, supports multiple stakeholder time-zones, and advanced lexicon to ensure accurate pronunciation.
- Multi-modal – a system with the ability to send notifications via email, SMS, phone (landline, mobile, or satellite), fax, pager, and more.
- Multi-directional – to give stakeholders the ability to leave messages verifying their status or check for the latest event update.
- Predictable – to allow organizations to set up their own templates for quick and easy routine, or predictable, notification situations.
- Reliable — a system you can rely on to be there when you need it most backed by a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Secure – Enterprise-class cloud based infrastructure backed by ITILv3 framework, SSAE 16 Type II compliance, and certified to the ISO 20000-1 standard.
- Local redundancy with automatic failover
- Geographical redundancy
- Active-active SaaS based system
- Elastic infrastructure model
- Dedicated servers
- 24 x 7 x 365 application and technical support services.
- Available professional services (Web-based Training, Set-up and implementation).
- Easy-to-maintain and set-up – a system that provides multiple ways to add and maintain stakeholder data combined with powerful administrator functions.